Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #31


I know I'm a bit late with the Just Add Ink #31 Challenge. It's actually last weeks. I've had the real red, chocolate chip and kraft (soon to be called crumb cake) card stock sitting on my craft table all this time but I just couldn't work out what to do with them. I think I was struggling with the fact that there wasn't any whisper white, very vanilla or green.  This afternoon I decided that that was it... I was finally going to make something using only those colours.

This is what I came up with -



And the inside -




This card actually came together really quickly once I started. I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned as well (although I'm not too sure about the inside).

Will I use only these three colours together on a card again??? I'm not too sure about that, you'll have to wait and see :)

Sandra


Supplies -
Stamps - Pocket Silhouettes, Short and Sweet
Card stock - chocolate chip, real red, kraft (soon to be crumb cake)
Ink - real red, chocolate chip
Ribbon - 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon (retiring)
Other - 1 3/8" square punch, snail adhesive,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails