Monday, August 23, 2010

Another Male Card.....



I thought that I would share with you today another card with retiring products. And for those of you that struggle with male cards, it may give you some inspiration as well.

You can check out the updated Last Chance List here.


Now this card is a CASE from the wonderfully talented Teneale Williams. You can see her card here. If you haven't seen her work before please check out her blog. I promise you won't be dissapointed.

Here's my card -



And the matching inside as well -




To make the tree multi coloured I used the sponge daubers. I use a different dauber for each colour. After dabbing it onto the ink pad, I then dabbed randomly over the stamp. I did that with each colour then "huffed" onto the stamp before stamping it onto the cardstock. Clear as mud I know! LOL If you have any questions or would like to book a workshop to see this technique in action please email me.

Check back tomorrow for some scrapbook pages we made in my friends (hi Ali!) workshop a little while back using my favourite retiring colour.


Sandra

Supplies - 
Stamp - Lovely as a Tree, Vintage Vogue
Card - chocolate chip, more mustard (retiring), elegant eggplant, old olive, very vanilla
Ink - chocolate chip, more mustard (retiring), elegant eggplant, old olive, versamark
Ribbon - chocolate chip (retiting ribbon)
Other - Big Shot, Top Note die, snail adhesive, dimensionals, sponge daubers, blender pens

2 comments:

Teneale Williams said...

Hi Sandra,

Your card looks great, you are very.

Teneale :)

Tania Gould said...

Gorgegeous! The colours work so well together, the tree is divine and your photography is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails