Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All a Flutter 2


I know that I only posted a card with this stamp set a couple of days ago. But....hey!! When you've got such a beautiful stamped image why not make the most of it??? I still had the colours out from the Stampin' Up! in Oz colour challenge so I used them again too.


This time I thought I'd also post a photo of the butterfly close up to show you the detail. I inked the image in both versamark and then chocolate chip before stamping it onto the pretty in pink card stock. Then I heat embossed the image. Using my blender pens, I then coloured the image with regal rose and chocolate chip to give it more definition. Then I cut it out, used my Tombow two way glue and added Dazzling Diamonds for that wonderful sparkly look around the outer edge of the butterfly. Voila.....there you have it!

The front......





The photo really does not do this card justice. It looks so much more sparkly in real life.












and the inside.......





Because of all the sparkles on the front, I decided that this card really just need something simple on the inside.











Stamping Supplies (all supplies Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Set - All a Flutter, Sincere Salutations, En Francais
Card Stock - chocolate chip, mellow moss, regal rose, pretty in pink
Ink pads - versamark, chocolate chip, regal rose
Others- tombow 2 way glue, stampin dimensionals, dazzling diamonds, snail adhesive

What do you think?

Sandra

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sandra I think this is just so pretty! Love that sparkly edge!

Karen
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails