Monday, August 2, 2010

Asian Artistry.....

As soon as I first saw the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue I just knew that I HAD to have the Asian Artistry set. But there was a small problem... it is a level 2 hostess set which means that you have to hold a workshop with sales of $600 or more to be able to receive it. Such a dilemma. Do I spend $600 myself (not such a hard thing to do LOL) OR host my own workshop at my home. I decided  on the later but found that I was still short. Then my lovely upline (hi Nikki) came to the rescue and low and behold here is the beautiful Asian Artistry for you to ooooh and ahhhh over :)


I must say I've had this set for a couple of weeks now but with school holidays etc. this was my first chance to ink it up. I thought I'd better get a move on and use it before the mini finishes at the end of this month.


Here it is......
























And the inside.......

























Feel free to contact me with any questions

Sandra


Materials (All Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated)
Stamp Set - Asian Artistry (Autumn-Winter Mini)
Ink Pad - chocolate chip, old olive, rose red, vesamark
Cardstock - chocolate chip, rose red, old olive and very vanilla
Other - blender pens, paper piercer, snail adhesive

3 comments:

Jodene said...

That is a beautiful card Sandra! I can't wait to see what other beautiful creations you make with it :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Card Sandra...

Hugs Rhonda

Nikki Stalker said...

Another lovely card and so glad I was able to help you with owning it....lol

Nikki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails