Saturday, August 7, 2010

Last Chance List...


For the next week or so I would like to show case some of the items on Stampin' Up!'s "Last Chance List". This is the Stampin' Up! retirement list and stock is only available until the 31st August 2010 or until sold out. 

You can view the Last Chance List here 

I would strongly suggest that if there's something you know you just can't live without, than make sure you order it sooner rather than later. Once it's out of stock, that's it, it's gone.

My card today would make a great card for a man. I know a lot of people struggle with cards for males and I've found that this DSP (Designer Series Paper) and stamp set work perfectly together. While the stamp set is not retiring, the DSP is. It's called Windsor Knot and is now only $12.71. A saving of 25%!

Here is my card.....





Supplies (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Set - Lovely as a Tree, Heard From the Heart
Card Stock - Sage Shadow (retiring) chocolate chip, whisper white
DSP - Windsor Knot (retiring)
Ink - chocolate chip, whisper white craft ink, versamark
Adhesive - snail, Stampin' dimensionals


Hope you like it!

Sandra

1 comment:

Nikki Stalker said...

Great card.
I really need to use this stamp set more often. Everything I see made with it looks great and it's my longest owned set but probably one of my least used. I guess I think it's a more male set and as I don't make a lot of male cards I forget about it. I should make it my goal this week to use it.


Nikki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails