Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Jawing.....


Today I am sharing a card that was made with the Just Jawing stamp set. This set is on the Last Chance List. It is currently 25% off until it retires at the end of this month.

My friend Donna (hi Donna!) had been looking at this set for awhile and after seeing it was discounted, decided to finally order it. I, being the kind and generous friend that I am (LOL), offered to mount the set for her. Then all of a sudden OOOPS!!! it just happened to fall onto the open Basic Black stamp pad that was sitting on my desk. Well....what's a girl to do??? I couldn't waste that ink so I HAD to stamp it onto some whisper white card stock that just happened to be sitting on my desk as well :)

Now the first image that I had in my head for this stamp set was all rich razzleberry and dazzling diamonds. It's amazing how something can look so good in your head but once it's on paper ..... BLAHH! Then I had another idea and this time it worked!! Yeahh! :) I'm happy with how this turned out and I'm plan to give it to my daughter for her birthday in a couple of months.

Here's the card -


And the inside -



What do you think? I can't wait to see what you come up with Donna :)

Sandra

Supplies -
Stamp - Just Jawing (retiring at the end of this month)
Ink - Basic Black, Real Red
Card - Whisper White, Real Red, Black
Other - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Photo Corners Punch, Basic Black Stampin' Write Journaler, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Multipurpose liquid glue, snail adhesive, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails