Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Scrapbook Page....

Today I thought that I would share a scrapbook page with you. The photo is of my sons when the youngest was only 5 days old. It uses my favourite colour combination of Brocade Blue and Chocolate Chip. I was really disappointed when I heard that Brocade Blue was retiring. Not to worry...I made sure that I've got plenty of it to keep my busy for a while.

I created this page as a Make & Take at my friends 1st workshop. There were only 3 guests, who were all experienced scrapbookers, so it made it a lot easier.




The tag behind the photo mat actually pulls out for hidden journalling. We punched it out with the large tag punch and then stapled some ribbon to it. We made this before I bought the scallop circle punch so we had to hand cut the flower from Petal Pizzazz. The punch makes it so much quicker and easier! :)


Have a good day!

Sandra

Supplies -
Stamps - Petal Pizzazz, Baroque Border (standard wheel), Short and Sweet
Card - Brocade Blue (retiring), Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue (retiring)
Punches - large tag punch, corner punch
Other - Chocolate Chip ribbon (retiring), chocolate chip 5/16" brad, sponge daubers, snail  adhesive, dimensionals, stapler

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails