Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hearts and Brackets Thank You....

The first of September is finally here! That means we have a brand new Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalogue for 2010-2011. YIPPEE!!!! There are LOTS of new and exciting things in this IB&C and I can't wait to share them with you. If you would like to order a new IB&C or even book a workshop featuring some new items just send me an email. I'd love to share the excitment with you and your friends.

Now for todays card. For some reason I tend to be a bit slack about sending out thank you cards. It's such an easy thing to do to let someone know that you appreciate them. From now on I intend on doing just that and here's the first one. 

This card features the new Hearts and Brackets die from the New IB&C as well as a sentiment from Occasional Quotes which is a new level 3 hostess set. This die has SOOO many possibilities. The first thing I thought of when I seen it was how many ways I could use it on a scrapbook layout. I'll be sure to share a layout or two when I make them but for now here's my card......


What do you think? Will it be added to you wish list? I also got a new watermark...do you like it? :)

Take care
Sandra

Supplies - (All Stampin' Up)
Stamp - Occasional Quotes
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Card Stock - Whisper White, Chocolate CHip, Rose Red, Old Olive
Other - Big Shot, Hearts and Brackets Die, Eyelet Border, Sponge, Dimensional, snail adhesive

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails