Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #41 again.....


Here I was thinking that I was doing really well completing 2 challenge cards in 2 days. Well how about 2 challenge cards in 1 day?!!! *smile*

My latest Stampin' Up! order arrived this morning with my new Happiness Shared stamp set. This set is perfect for water colouring so I couldn't wait to get out my aqua painter again for this weeks  Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #41 with the additional twist of adding water colouring.

Here's the sketch again -

And my latest card -

And of course the inside -


I can't decide which of my two cards that I've done today I like the best, what do you think?


Thanks for visiting!

Sandra

Supplies - (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamp - Happiness Shared
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Rose Red, Water Colour paper, Very Vanilla
Ink - Black StazOn, Rose Red, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray
Other - Vintage Wallpaper textured impressionss embossing folder, Very Vanilla 5/8" Stain Ribbon, Sticky Strip, snail, dimensionals, sponge 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Both cards are beautiful. I can't decide between the two.
Rach:)

AJ said...

Scrumptious! Thanks for the eye candy! xx Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love this so much. You do beautiful colouring. You make it so hard to choose, they are both so nice!
Kirsty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails