Friday, September 24, 2010

Mojo Monday #157


I thought I'd have a go at my very first Mojo Monday challenge. You can find this weeks MOJO157 challenge here.

Here's the sketch-

And here's my card-


I came up with the colour combination using the new Stampin' Up! Colour Coach. It sure is a handy little thing :) You just pick a colour that you would like to work with and then it has 2 different suggested colour themes on the back for you to choose from. For today's colour I picked Rich Razzleberry and it had Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso as one of the suggested colour combos. What do you think? Do these colours work well together? I think so!

Thanks for visiting!

Sandra

Supplies
Stamps - All A Flutter, Scribble This, Occasional Quotes (level 3 hostess set)
Card stock - Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Watercolour paper
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Stazon  Black, versamark
Other - Rich Razzleberry ribbon, sticky strip, aqua painters, Kaiser craft pearls, snail

2 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

Very nice Sandra. I'm loving the new Colour Coach too and used the 'other' Rich Razzleberry combo for one of my classes earlier in the week.

Khin Hnin said...

Hi Sandra!
First time visiting your blog! (:
This card is just gorgeous.
Great color combo and I love the way you used the ribbon! (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails