Monday, September 20, 2010

JAI35 - A Theme Challenge

This weeks challenge over at Just Add Ink #35 is a theme challenge - Just Add Sympathy.

I must say that I have never made a sympathy card before or tried a theme challenge so it was a little bit daunting at first. 

As my new pack of Stampin' Up! neutrals collection card stock had only just arrived I thought I'd try a neutral colour scheme. I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo or not, but the very vanilla background has been embossed with the En Francais stamp. This card really was out of my comfort zone but I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Here it is-





Thanks for visiting!

Sandra

Supplies -
Stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Occasional Quotes (level 3 hostess set), En Francias
Card stock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Other - Embossing powder, heat gun, snail, dimensionals, sponge dauber, linen thread, black button

2 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! I love that embossing! It really adds so much to your card. Beautiful!

Katie said...

I love those trees and the neutral colours really suit the whole card.
Think I need to Case this :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails